Fresh Water Streams and Waterfalls are waiting for you. Join us with your Friends & Families (20 Slots only).
Points to be visited:
—Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
—Separate room Charges: Rs.1500/-
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Limited Seats (on first come first serve basis)
_24 hours or less, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
_48 hours or less, 100% cancellation charges applicable
_3 days or more 50% cancellation charges applicable.
_7 days or more 30% cancellation charges applicable.
*** In case of refund, Beyond Adventures will refund the amount within 5 working days..
Departure from Lahore: 9:00 pm
Pickup members from ISB at 03:00 am
Departure for kumrat
short stay at Takhtbai
Breakfast at Timergara
Arrival to Thal Village: 3:00 pm
Transfer to Jeeps
Arrival at camping sight
Night stay at Camps
Nightstay at camps in kumrat Jungle
Breakfast call at 7:00am
Transfer to jeeps
– Kumrat Valley
– Kala Chashma
– Kumrat Jungle
– Panjkora River
– Two Abshar
-Over Night at Camp
Breakfast & Drive Back to Thal.
Transfer to Buses: 9:00am
Departure and Arrival to Islamabad 8:00 pm
Arrival to LHR at 12:00 am
Note: Time schedule can be altered and managed according to situation
>>Bonfire as per weather
>>Outdoor Sports Facility
>>All road Toll Taxes
>> Luxury Booked Air Conditioned Saloon Coasters/ Toyota Grand Cabin Hiace from ISB to ISB and LHR to LHR
>> Jeep Expenses
>> Our very own Excellent Camping Equipment
>> Neat Sleeping Bags
>> three Breakfasts
>> two delicious Dinners (BBQ/Chicken Karahi)
>> Basic first aid and Tour Guidance
>> Seperate Camps and rooms are available for couples and families 1500 PKR will be charged additional for Couple
***SERVICES NOT INCLUDED***
>> Laundry, Phone Calls & Other Personal Expenses.
>>Extra expense due to land sliding, road blocks, bad weather and other political reasons.
>>Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
>> Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only
>>Tips for Guide, porter & cook
>>Anything not mentioned in the “SERVICES INCLUDED” list
–A Water Bottle
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– Beyond Adventures will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.
- Free Wi Fi
- Mini Bar
- Restaurant Inside